Book your new brows today!
Free 20 min Cosmetic Tattoo Consultation
- Please read the Cosmetic Tattooing Guide before booking a consultation.
- For those interested in cosmetic tattooing.
- Can take place on the phone or at the studio.
- Consults are mandatory for those who are not yet clients of the Flamingo Room and have evidence of previous brow tattoos.
Brow Lamination $75+tx w/Tint – $95+tx
- Perfect for those with a full to medium amount of brow hair.
- Tames hair which is course or irregular in direction. Gives a groomed, brushed-up look.
- Non-invasive. 60min.
- Add a tint to really make the look pop!
Brow Shaping $25 w/Tint $30
- Custom brow shaping to complement your features.
- Choose your preferred hair removal method of brow wax or razor.
- Natural-looking brow tint.
- Shaping 30min w/tint 45min.
Non-laser Brow Tattoo Lightening $125+tx per session.
- Lighten/remove pre-existing eyebrow tattoos.
- Call to book an emergency removal. Must be within 48hrs of receiving the brow tattoo.
Cosmetic Tattooing Services
Please read the Cosmetic Tattooing Guide before booking a service.
Combo Brows $450+tx. Includes 1st touch-up.
- Machine-drawn (Nano) individual hair strokes and micro shading as needed to create fuller and more defined eyebrows.
- Requires a good amount of natural hair. For those with dry to normal skin. Not for those with large pores, oily, thin, or mature skin.
- 3.5hrs. Typically requires a touch-up in 1-2 yrs.
Ombré/Powder Brow $450+tx. Includes 1st touch-up.
- Mimics the look of soft brow makeup.
- The best technique to cover faded brow tattoos, and mature clients.
- Good for all skin types.
- 3hrs. Typically requires a touch-up in 1.5-4yrs
Touch-ups For existing clients only.
- Free 5-8 wks after the initial service.
- 2nd touch-up within 6 months of initial appointment – $75+tx
- Touch-up 1yr – 3yr – $280+tx
- Touch-up after 3yrs – $375+tx
Meet Brow Artist
I know the power of on-point sculpted arches! A scar and years of over-plucking gave me thin patchy brows and microblading was the perfect solution. My new wakeup-and-go brows gave me such a confidence boost that I choose cosmetic tattooing as a career. I wanted to provide the same opportunity for people seeking better brows!
I have the hand of a craftswoman, eye of an artist and soul of a visionary. Over the last 20 years, I've created a career as a furniture maker, writer, sculptor, and art gallery owner.
I'm a down to earth gal who loves to dance, play with fashion, have inspired conversations, and shape a great set of brows!